Traffic Engineering and Design Services
Traffic engineering is a critical component for the planning and design of transportation and highway infrastructure and is the key to reducing traffic congestion and improving operation efficiency and traffic safety.
LSL Engineering Consultants Inc.’s traffic engineering expertise ranges from operation evaluations, project planning and conceptual design to detailed engineering design and project construction support. Our expertise extends from traffic planning to street-level design, and from project inception to completion involving land development engineering, traffic signalization, intersection and roadway improvements, signal timing coordination and optimization, parking studies and facility planning/functional design, public transportation and neighborhood traffic calming.
LSL Engineering Consultants Inc. offers a range of traffic engineering services to our clients including but not limited to:
- Traffic and Transportation Impact Studies (TIS) / Assessments (TIA)
- Traffic Engineering Studies and Modeling
- Traffic Accommodation Strategies / Construction Traffic Management Plans
- Traffic Signing and Pavement Markings Design
- Traffic Signal Operations & Coordination Timing Plans
- Parking Studies, Parking Facility Planning and Functional Design
- Traffic Counts and Data Collection